Friday, August 12, 2016

What's Making Me Happy


So we're all moved in St. Louis, work is in full swing, and things are fantastic! Though I lived in STL for nine years and was familiar with our new neighborhood, living in Creve Coeur has been even better than I thought!


What's Making Me Happy - Neighborhood Edition!!!

// This morning I got my haircut at 7 am. 7 am!!! This salon is walking distance from our apartment and is open early, open late.

// For being in the burbs, we are within walking distance of: the grocery store, a dine-in movie theater, a bunch of restaurants... (now yes I have not walked or ridden my bike to any of these places but wow the drive is quick).

// C is starting dance lessons at a studio 0.6 miles away.

// Library, 1.8 miles!

// A fabulous playground with a gated splash pad is 1 mile away.

// My commute is 7 minutes without traffic!



No comments:

Post a Comment