Saturday, March 17, 2018

Mid-March Fun



Josie and her loveys but her favorite lovey, Corn, closest.









Luke has been taking Clem on a weekday Daddy Daughter Mission. This week they went to the City Museum (Luke: my knees still hurt) and saw the circus performance there.





New spring dresses. Josie loves yellow.





Despite having my camera in my pocket, I was too busy chatting, dancing, and bidding on the silent auction items to take many photos at the Breast Dance Party Ever. It was so much fun! Here are Amanda and Cameron looking cute.






The girls went to my parents' house that weekend and we had a Saturday to ourselves. I went to spin class and got a hot stone massage in the morning and we spent the afternoon at a furniture store looking at chairs and fabrics. Skipping lunch, we had dinner at 5 at Bristol - the scallops were delicious! - and watched The Big Sick. A pretty wonderful day. In the morning I went to spin and we met my mom for brunch and took the girls to dance class.


An unattended piano next to the ballet studio...





Watching Daddy.




During Clemmie's class Luke took Josie around the building to explore and asked her to tell a story. I don't think I've ever heard her talk for so long (probably because C isn't around to interrupt her) and it's so funny how she incorporates little bits of stories and her malapropisms (Twizzlers for tweezers and Miss Jeannie - her swim instructor - for the genie in Aladdin).









It snowed that Sunday and the girls and Luke built this snowman.









That night we made sweet potato gnocchi with pecans and prosciutto from Handmade Pasta. I think I over kneaded the dough, added too much flour, or really need to find/order some 00 flour - the gnocchi were too heavy and chewy. Next time.





Play-Do food. Clem's intense waffle-making cracks me up.





No comments:

Post a Comment