Wednesday, March 31, 2021

What's Making Me Happy This Week

 

// We are now getting three eggs a day from the chickens and the occasional double yolk egg!


// In our tenth year of marriage, we began playing tennis together.  Luke is playing several HOURS a day and I am trying to play 2-3 times a week.  CK, our tennis coach, was talking about love languages recently; mine is "allow me to go to sleep at 7 pm on a weeknight a couple of times a month week" and Luke's is "hit 300 balls with me at the park." 


// ThredUp x Athleta. The Athleta store has ThredUp labels at the checkout. Register the code, pack up the box of stuff to consign, pop in the mail (or, in my case, heave onto counter at the post office), and the earnings are issued as an Athleta gift card. I packed up a box of stuff, waited a few weeks, and was shocked to earn over $400 in Athleta bucks! what the what! I thought I would earn about $37 if I was lucky. Which leads me to...


// These salutation joggers. I had my eye on them for a long time but they just seemed like too much money for sweatpants. Which they are - too much money and sweatpants. But when you have a windfall gift card in your pocket ... I have worn them almost every day since I bought them. So soft.


// Olive & June polishes.  All of a sudden I like painting my nails? It's also a great nighttime activity with the girls because it involves stillness and concentration.  I put my hand to my ear and call Nail Snail, Clementine's salon, and she answers on her hand-phone and I make an appointment and am shown promptly to the nail station in the middle of the living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment