Sunday, January 31, 2021

What's Making Me Happy This Week

 

// Took Clementine to Athleta for some athletic clothes. She's never tried clothes on before - I've been buying Hanna Andersson clothes since they were size 90 (age 2ish?)  When the saleswoman asked which colors she likes, she answered: I like black.




// Alice has laid 7 eggs in 8 days!


// The Bluey episode "The Pool".  Luke and I have a running joke about the number of bags I have and the number of bags I pack for an outing (coloring books, colored pencils, stickers, very small My Little Ponies...) and how I tell the girls to pack their own activity bags for an outing [back when we went to brunch, etc].  This episode is a paean to the packed bag! 




// On Monday my front squat max weight for 4 repetitions jumped up by a lot. I surprised myself!


// Josie's drawing of a troll from Harry Potter:





No comments:

Post a Comment