Wednesday, April 19, 2017

What's Making Me Happy This Week


// Being excited about a book, Oryx and Crake. I finished it last night and have checked out the next two books in the trilogy. It feels so good to be excited about the book you're reading.

// Kerastase Volume in Powder - this is the best hair product I have ever used! I have a new cut (a shag?) that I need to style (always something that dooms me to failure because I'm not even a wash and go kind of girl, I'm a no-wash, let's just go kind of girl. Anyway, spray this stuff at your roots and ends, fluff up your hair, let your 90s Meg Ryan Big Messy Hair dreams live. (I'm also using my new Beachwaver, the hair tool for people that can't remember which way to spin their wrist, i.e., me.)

// Dead Blondes - a themed series in the You Must Remember This podcast. If you like celebrity gossip, true crime, and schadenfreude, this is for you. (The Charles Manson cycle was fascinating too).

// Bourbon cream. Discovered this in Kentucky, trying to find here. Think of the possibilities! In coffee! Over ice cream! Bananas foster! Boozy milkshakes!

// Having Luke home from Texas! We've been listening to S-Town together. Looking forward to folding four baskets of clean clothes (I'm good about laundering, not good about folding/putting away) and listening tonight.

// This meme made me laugh out loud.

via


No comments:

Post a Comment