Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thanksgiving



Catching up with late November...

GAGA! It was an incredible show.





Pre-Thanksgiving with all the cousins! We took family photos too.


The girls have been referring to their cousin Ava as BABY AVA since she was born. Seeing her on this visit, Clementine said, "She's not a baby. I'm just going to call her Ava."




Josie and BABY WILLIAM.



Brett and his mini me Isla.



Popsicles and Ava in the very first pair of Hanna Andersson pajamas that I bought for C.







Babies in the SHU.




I had a week of vacation which started with two days of feeling crummy (allergies) and then plenty of time to putter around the house and try out recipes and use my new sous vide circulator!

Sunny side up eggs in my new favorite skillet. Functionally nonstick!




Making biscuits.







Clementine's drawing of the biscuit-making.





Taken by C.






Dancing to the Frozen record.




On Thanksgiving I found out my great-grandmother was a tattooed lady! Here she is with her son, my grandfather and Clementine Frances' namesake, Thomas Francis.




C and I made almond brittle brown butter ice cream for Jenny. The leftover brittle was my Thanksgiving contribution and the leftover brown butter has been improving everything (green beans,  ravioli...)




C copied the letters for the construction paper (above) and when she was done she said, "that looks like a giraffe!" So she drew in the giraffe and named it Jenny (it doesn't show up in this photo but she wrote YNNEJ on its back).




Playdate with the neighbors.




No comments:

Post a Comment