Sunday, June 17, 2018

Lately



We brought a dinner of Qdoba to Jenny (post-injury: mix yourself a paloma and read about that here). She had a Get Well Soon balloon in her living room and...

Clem: Where did you get that balloon?

Jenny: My sister gave it to me in the hospital, after I fell.

Clem: (quizzically) Did you fall on your birthday?

🎈

Josie, peering at a zit on Grandma's face: You have a little nipple on your face.
Clementine, quick to correct: THAT'S NOT A NIPPLE! THESE [points emphatically to her chest] ARE NIPPLES!


😬


 Came home from spin class to Clementine wailing: Josie said I DON'T ... LOOK... FANCY!!!


👑


Clementine, up on the bathroom counter so she could look at her entire outfit (tank top, bike shorts, Birkenstocks, flower crown headband), shaking her hips and saying, I LIKE MYSELF!


💯


And, I just think this is hilarious: Josie loves yellow mustard.



Our neighbor's backyard.



Qdoba dinner. (It's a theme).






I saw these mermaid purses in the hospital gift shop and bought them (pink and purple).





They turned out to be perfect for stuffing with figurines and bringing to dinner.









Unicorn patrol.












No comments:

Post a Comment