Monday, July 9, 2018

What's Making Me Happy This Week



// Eating my first-ever cucumber that I've grown. I think I might be turning into a gardener!


// NO-AD brightening moisturizer SPF 15  I'm always looking for a light-textured body sunscreen for daily wear (we're talking running errands in the summer. If I plan to be outside I wear a rash guard or heavy-duty sunscreen. And always a hat!). This is fantastic - very little scent, absorbs into skin with no greasy or lotiony residue, and is about as inexpensive as it gets.


// New patio chairs as curated by Sarah of The Home Capsule. I will post a before and after when the porch makeover and front yard planting are finished. Somehow making this house our own is preceding from the outside in.






// Speaking of which, this cartoon made me bark-laugh because it is absolutely me right now:





// This tweet cracked me up - also so true.





No comments:

Post a Comment