Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Girls' Night


The feeling of wearing one pair of boots but you immediately want to wear a different pair of boots. I know it well.


Pointing out a partially masticated but ultimately rejected lump of CHEEZ.



I think she's trying to take a picture of Josie.

Right now C calls the phone 'mah ellow' (my hello). Mah ELL-low, mah ELL-low. As you might expect, it's the cutest.


This post is subtitled Josie Is A Very Good Sport.








Josie needs to try on boots too.


Resting. For a moment. 


'Clementine, smile! Like this!' [demonstrates smile]



Deep thoughts. And a monkey photobomb.


Our puffy, back-from-the-dry-cleaner comforter is the perfect landing pad - she jump/flops on to it. (Postscript: going to buy this for summertime San Antonio).






Help me.


Breakfast before the Y.


Vacation starts tomorrow, woo hoo! If I take this many photos of the kids in the living room, imagine how many I'll take when we actually go somewhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment