Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What's Making Me Happy This Week


// Facebook stickers. I think they're hilarious.

// Asian dumpling class at Central Market. We made steamed pork buns, potstickers, and dumplings and then ate them! Fun to be around some cooking nerds. The pork marinade was equal parts hoisin sauce, ketchup, and honey -- been meaning to try since.

Dumplings and fortune

// Have driven by this business hundreds of times... and then I realized THE FOOT IS A FAMILY THE FAMILY IS A FOOT!    Genius.



// This mom gets a high five: http://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-LB-51793

// Luke singing Aerosmith as Clementine based on her new insistent instructions: CWOSE YOUR EYES! CWOSE YOUR EYES! when she's telling us to go night night! GO NIGHT NIGHT!

I don't wanna cwose my eyez
I don't wanna fall a-seep
'Cause I miss you Gigi an' and I no wanna miss a fing.

// From the bittersweet desk: just this weekend C started calling Josie 'JO-ZEE' about half the time.

// Checked out Duck Tents this weekend and it is such a cute book about ducks that fish and camp with wonderful rhyme, rhythm, and vocabulary.



Made me a recall something on Pinterest about toddler books and tie-in activities (here) and outings*:

via

*'we're never going to go fishing, Julie' -- the huzcat. --> 'They will with Aunt Robin and Uncle Will!'

3 comments: