Saturday, January 20, 2018

What's Making Me Happy This Week


Bedhead pajamas. I finally bought a pair of these made-in-Los Angeles pajamas and they are WORTH IT. So soft and they wash and dry well. I think this pair might be my next...

Beverages!

Mike's tea  In Elgin Mike shared his recipe for great iced tea and I'm sharing with you: to make a gallon, steep 3 bags of Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger and 3 bags decaf Green Tea. No caffeine, no sweeteners, no carbonation.

Pour over coffee  Everyone's talking about zero waste it seems and the bottles of Starbucks coffee I buy for my morning iced coffee + cream are such a waste of plastic and money. I bought Luke a Chemex for Christmas but I've been using it to brew then chill coffee.

Stevie. I read her unauthorized biography this month and spent some time listening to her records, solo and with Fleetwood Mac, to round out the experience. She entered my consciousness in high school with their 1997 live album. I've never seen her perform as a young woman with her voice in great shape. What an incredible performance.






Volume.  These volumizers are great for adding lift to first day and second day hair (and third day...) Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast and Kerastase Volume in Powder (this one smells great).


SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment