Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Favorite Beauty Products



A few beauty products I've liked recently...






SkinCeuticals Vitamin C / ferulic acid / phloretin serum // I bought this serum as a set with a "free" sunscreen at my salon and used it alone or blended with another antioxidant serum. I think it made my skin brighter and more even. The steep price tag keeps me from the re-purchase ... as I was running low Paula's Choice had a big sale on their ferulic acid / vitamin C serum in the old packaging after a rebrand and I snatched that up.


Even a tiny bit of winter exposure gives me crone hands - dry and red. I bought cotton gloves on Amazon and slather my hands with Kiehl's ultimate strength hand salve before I go to sleep. Yes, this practice makes me feel like a creepy cross between Miss Havisham and Curley from Of Mice and Men BUT my hands are very soft in the morning. So.


Speaking of hand cream, I am LOVING Supergoop's hand cream SPF 40. It absorbs so nicely, isn't shiny, and the pump mechanism works well (...as someone who has squirted sunscreen on to nice clothes). I keep this in the car for my hands (when I'm not wearing gloves. Oh! Glove recommendation: The cuff that keeps out the cold is so nice. Looking for a reason to buy these ruched, longer ones too.)


Boscia Baby Soft Foot Peel // I didn't read any reviews prior to buying, just included this on a whim in a Sephora order (Sephora app - love; Sephora store - hate) because it seemed intriguing and I CANNOT BEAR to have my feet exfoliated during pedicures - way too ticklish. I applied to my feet for the prescribed amount of time. Days passed. 

                     THEN MY FOOT SKIN MOLTED OFF LIKE A SERPENT'S.

THERE. Now you won't be surprised like I was. SO MUCH skin peeled off (Luke looking at my feet, horrified: is that supposed to happen?!!) Now my feet are so soft! Get yourself a baby foot peel - but be prepared.





No comments:

Post a Comment