Monday, May 13, 2013

101 Days of Clementine


Slowly, in front of us, she rolled over on Saturday!  But she doesn't have the hang of it yet:

tonight's attempt:

And she started playing peekaboo this week and the delight on her face just MELTS ME.  I've probably watched this 40 times in the past 20 hours.


She started day care last Monday and it's just great so far.  It's a bilingual early childhood development center so each day she is greeted with an

'Hola, Clementina!'
 
Before day care began my mom was kind enough to leave her life in St Louis to take care of Clementine from ages 6 to 12 weeks.  C got nonstop grandma attention and I was able to spend more quality time with my mom since... Christmas break 2001?  Luke and I sneaked in some date nights.  My mom and I raided Costco.  A great time that I am compressing into a measly, no-justice paragraph.  So a very special This American Wife: This American Daughter edition
 
THANK YOU!
to my magnificent mother.
 

 

 
My mother in law is helping out next month for a few weeks while Luke plays a little festival called

BONNAROO!

with the Flavor Savers. 
 
All so wonderful.  An embarrassment of riches.
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment