Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Lately



๐Ÿ’ฌ  C arranged chairs, the tiny piano, and the largest stuffed animals around a pallet Josie was lying on. "We're playing nighttime! Do you know why I put these fings around her? It's bedtime. [Emphatically] It's NOT a trap."





๐ŸŒ   After we exited the My Little Pony movie (all about friendship), I asked the girls, "what was that movie about?"

"PONIES!" shouted Josie.


๐Ÿ’  I put the fairy door in Clem's room and explained the fairy might leave treats every now and then. I found Clem with her hands clasped in front of her, beseeching the fairy for "a unicorn. A REAL one."

Me: Where will the unicorn sleep?

C: In my room. [pause] On the floor.


๐Ÿ’“ Josie climbed into bed with us one weekday morning.

Me: Josie, I have to jump in the shower.

Josie: When you get out of the shower, can you lay down on your pillow so I can hug you?





๐Ÿด Josie: "My tummy hurts, I'm hungry. I need to eat of LOT of food." She also pantomimes conversations with her tummy. "Are you hungry?" "Yes I am," comes the reply in a high voice.



๐Ÿ“Everything Fried Is A Chicken Nugget:

Josie, eating a McDonald's hash brown: I wuv dis big chicken nugget.

Clem, nibbling on an onion ring: I like this chicken in a circle.



"Are these bears?" "No, snowmen!"

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment