Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Chicago for a Wedding


A weekend in Chicago for a wedding. Luke picked me up from work and we took the 5:30 train from downtown...






... other than forgetting snacks, it was a restful journey. I brought a huge stack of accumulated magazines and finished the novel I've been picking up and putting down, Lunar Attractions.

We stayed with my sister and brother-in-law and she and I went to Spin class in the morning. Not just any Spin class - the bike moves laterally! #QueasyMODE




Brunch at Publican.












Wedding fun at the Blackstone Hotel, a $3.30 Uber ride from Elise's condo.




Mother's Day brunch at Duck Duck Goat which was delicious. This was heavily-spiced goat with noodles -- so good! We enjoyed some downtime too, watching John Mulaney's Netflix special and playing with Isla.











Back on the train. It was so nice to have some time as a couple - thanks, Mom and Dad, for watching the girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment