Saturday, October 22, 2016

What's Making Me Happy This Week


// The lobster bisque from Costco... Josie is also a fan. That child will eat anything except for a popsicle that you open for her -- that makes her fly into a rage shouting I DO IT! I OPEN! I OPEN IT!

// Meeting Paige! (aside: C and J are really coming along with their high-wattage-grins for pics)



// Amy was in town for our 10 year medical school reunion (what, huh?) and it was so great to see old friends and meet a man with a bionic hand (he works for SLU)! My friend Jay Fram took the portraits for that feature .... that's so St Louis!



// Pressing the Dash button for Tide. Yes I know I could order detergent from Amazon with but three swipes on my phone but pressing the button was just as cool as I thought it would be.


// Being in Chicago:
   1) learning a lot at a course
   2) spending time with my sister and brother in law (and mom and dad)
   3) enjoying some me time
   4) getting some cosmetic dermatology procedures #zap


// Looking forward to the next weekends: amazing wedding - Colorado visit - amazing wedding!!!


// Finding out why Prince George is always wearing shorts. I have wondered, I confess. Another confession: I think George is cuter than Charlotte. THERE I SAID IT.


Happy Saturday! Yesterday we went to a tiki bar and tonight we're going to a fancy cocktail progression. Elise is the best cruise director ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment