Sunday, June 18, 2017

What's Making Me Happy This Week



I came home from working on Saturday to the following:

// Luke prepared my favorite things to greet me: a can of Diet Coke; Lucinda Williams spinning on the turntable; bacon-wrapped, cream cheese-stuffed jalapeños hot on a baking sheet and C met me at the door with:

Repeating something she must have heard Luke say: "Did you get stuck at work?" [anxiously, likely referencing the times she's been stuck] "Was the door locked?"


// Once again, Instacart Costco delivery is THE BEST. We needed stuff, my day was crazy, so was Luke's... spent two minutes at my desk ordering the things we needed and voila, delivered.

// Watching new episodes of House of Cards. Eek. Tense!

// Bought the all-brass version of this wall hanging which looks exactly like these Madewell earrings that I considered buying but hesitated because they look heavy. This wall hanging is part of Bedroom Get All the Shit Out of It Makeover and it starts with this $9.98 piece of decor. (Still have not thrown out a single magazine.)

// Wearing this perfume oil from Florence.

// This new video from The Secret Sisters, perfect for Father's Day. Dads rock!








No comments:

Post a Comment