Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What's Making Me Happy

// Luke saying as we all arrived home on Friday: 'I have been looking forward to the girls getting home all day.'

// Aaron Copland Rodeo. This popped into my head the other day and it made me think of wrangling the girls out of the door/ the indomitable American spirit/ how steak for dinner sounds delicious. Listen to it and try just try to be in a bad mood.

// Doing puzzles. She's got these all figured out.


// More magazine. I've mentioned it before but how many women's magazines include familiar looking words that you still have to google? I also like the emphasis on work and career, particularly this month's feature on developing a personal brand (can't find a link - Meredith Vieira on cover)

synecdoche?

// Happy Thanksgiving everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment