Tuesday, December 15, 2015

What's Making Me Happy This Week


// Blocks with Josie.


// This sweet photo of my sister and her husband and baby.



// Lately C has been waking up around 5 or 6 am and bellowing I'M AWAKE, MOMMY DADDY, I'M AWAKE! When I go in to get her she says I wanna sleep in you bed.

Of course she doesn't sleep at all - she brings a banana, she pantomimes making food (you want a quesadilla? you want ba-sketti and meatballs?), turns the reading lamps on and off, she sings (Jingle bells jingle bells mumble mumble HEY!), snuggles nose to nose and says six times, I sleep in you bed!



// I've started listening to Big Magic and Elizabeth Gilbert's reading voice is great, if you're looking for an audiobook.

// Roasted shishito peppers. A small percentage of them are spicy and you can't tell which!

// Trashy-perfect pink boots because pink, it's not even a question.


No comments:

Post a Comment