Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What's Making Me Happy This Week


// Cream-Nut peanut butter. I learned about this in New York magazine's Food Issue and then saw it at Central Market. It went cart --> spoon --> face. This really is the best peanut butter (so peanutty) and it's nothing but peanuts + salt. No sugar, no palm oil, no other stuff. I found Mother-In-Law's kimchi that was featured on the same list but we've yet to dig into it, because frankly, I'm sort of scared of kimchi. Also kombucha.


image via


// Using up a tube of Armani Luminessence CC cream. I rarely finish any cosmetic so it feels good to squeeze the last drop of something, particularly something expensive.

// R+Co shampoo, conditioner, and dry shampoo. It smells fancy.

// Josie saying HI. HI. HI! HI! HI! I am encouraged by her increased vocalizations.

// The prospect of another holiday weekend with family! Have a wonderful New Year's, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment