Wednesday, December 23, 2015

What's Making Me Happy This Week


Pre-Christmas edition!

// Texting with my sisters about gift logistics (who's buying what? who's reimbursing who?) aided by Gif Keyboard. I actually LOL'ed.



// Clem was dressed like this when I returned from the gym this morning. She's watching The Nutcracker.



// This meme.
and next week!

// Giggles.



 // More Jingle Bells.




// The daycare's closed and I'm working. Here's me checking in with Luke who's home with the girls:




// I've already mentioned Big Magic but it's really making me happy this week.

// Finally started Hunger Makes Me a Modern Girl. Seeing Carrie Brownstein in Transparent reminded me to unearth my library copy from the nightstand. She's a great writer! I don't know why I'm surprised by this.

// All of the holiday cards we've received - I love seeing all of your faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment