Monday, November 14, 2011

Orange Bounty

I love orange!  Cut out this milkshake recipe, saw this backsplash today, LH and I are in the office listening to music, I present you with some palate-cleansing, mind-refreshing Moments of Orange.


Pumpkin bourbon milkshakes: on the to-try list.



Fabulous backsplash (Designsponge)


LL Bean Signature felt/suede booties



CB2 letterpress rug




Giant elephant eraser... for really huge mistakes


Le Creuset spatulas in Flame Orange


Harem pants (Etsy)



Lovebirds


stripey bootie


A favorite of my dad's, I can't see them without thinking of him.

          




                 The joy of socks.



Frye short boots


ONE LOOK AND I YELLED 'TIMBER!'

2 comments:

  1. as off-putting as i find Gaga most the time, this clip reminded me that the girl sure can sing and entertain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's outre and provocative but she definitely captures the zeitgeist.

    The GaGa Law: (RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

    :)

    ReplyDelete