Monday, October 6, 2014

This Weekend We...


This weekend we:

Took naps while I went to Costco. (Costco plus yoga, Jeopardy, you're right about us gals!)


Compared Aunt Robin's nose (left) to Josie's nose (right)

Went to Random Beer Garden in Boerne. [You people with your vests and your PSLs and your crisp leaves underfoot! As for me and my family we will sip cider outdoors year round.]


The bar-playground is one of my favorite things about Texas. Just out of the frame is a giant bounce pad and an inflatable slide.

Bottle service before the show:



Ate grilled cheeses:




A glitch in the matrix! The woman walking behind me is wearing the same outfit.
Went to the botanical garden:






Josie was there too.


Lego exhibit.







Watched Colbert.

Refused to perform:


As she told me while shuffling around in these flip flops, BYE-BYE!



Have a great week, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're enjoying the San Antonio autumn. I love seeing all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete