Friday, January 8, 2016

What's Making Me Happy This Week


// Learning about this Netflix series about QE2's life - can't wait to watch this! (I wish it would cover the present day and somehow expose that Kate wears extensions, because whose hair gets THICKER after kids? These are the things I think about.)



// Because I want extensions.

// Justin's white chocolate peanut butter cups. They're organic ok guys?!

// New audiobook: The Melrose Novels by Edward St. Aubyn. Devastating. Heavy and expert and perfect use of similes and metaphors. Also, devastating.

// The Internet shares my ardor for Making A Murderer's defense team Dean Strang and Jerry Buting. Why? (no spoilers here) Because they convey such empathy and compassion and Atticus Finchiness and moral outrage sans righteous. Plus intelligence and eloquence. I'M VOTING STRANG AND BUTING 2016!

// Making A Murderer has been weighing so heavily on my mind that I just bought the current season of Top Chef to defervesce, media-wise.

// Loving the trial size of Photo Plasma. Pros: nice finish and texture, not shiny, titanium dioxide sunscreen without a whitish cast. Cons: you have to dip your finger into it rather than dispense with a pump, a tiny pot of it is $20. Sidenote: I really need to take the Sephora app off my phone, all these little packages just keep showing up...

// Gif keyboard again. This pug being held aloft, paddling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment