Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What's Making Me Happy This Week


//  We've been AMRAPing to this remixed run cadence in iron class. I haven't heard it before (or of the show it's from) and it's really catchy (if you need a tempo/respond to the phrase fired up).


//  This made me laugh. (Thanks M.E.!)




//  I bought The Indestructible Houseplant as a reference and am so surprised by how delightful and inspiring the writing is. I ordered her previous book The Unexpected Houseplant before I finished the introduction. (Waiting for this from the library... because even when my plants don't die, they don't necessarily grow). I have ten plants in the kitchen and they make me so happy, especially the neon pothos.

//  Paula's Choice launched two lines for redness and sensitive skin today! Must...finish...what...I...have...

//  Josie spinning.




No comments:

Post a Comment