Thursday, December 29, 2016

What's Making Me Happy This Week


// This Room and Board blog post about velvet. So beautiful and I want that pink sofa!!!

// I've starting following @charrrl_iie on Instagram -- her collars are (WAIT FOR IT) on point! She has a daily art project going on at her throat everyday and I think it's the coolest. Click here for an interview with her. Meanwhile I'm off to Gimme Flair to browse (which will lead me to all of Etsy). And La Vidriola -- wacky and I dig it (this is amazing). Let's roll into 2017 with some silliness, shall we?

// Hearing (faintly) Luke sing and play the piano at night again - because we rented the townhouse next door!

// Being back on the low carb wagon. Day 3. Sigh.

// Getting home early this week with time to play:


No comments:

Post a Comment