Friday, June 5, 2015

Screenshots


Scrolling through my phone camera roll and I noticed a bunch of screenshots, mostly from IG, that make me laugh/think/feel/plan.

The Tao of Dallas




Ugh.



YEAH!



Now?

 

 
Dreamy living room of a vintage clothes seller in Michigan. I think her feed is the perfect combination of work and life. 



MEDITATE ON IT. Today is my first whole food day of the month (so far: two eggs, a banana, and some pistachios. Lunch: roasted chicken and broccolini and grapes. Dinner will be a desperate scrounge, likely an avocado, tomatoes, and almond butter? Maybe?)




Rachel Carson's words.



Rainbow succulents!



More from Dallas, my spiritual advisor.



Don't think about this too much, it gets depressing.



WINGS!



I was able to snag these in pink and deeply discounted... and they are ridiculous.




Whoa.



My version: "I'll keep your kitchen well-stocked with Sriracha".



Rollz.




Now for some snark...


 
Not snark because it's TRUE and she never forgets!







Laughed out loud.



Snort-laughed out loud.




No comments:

Post a Comment