Friday, February 12, 2016

What's Making Me Happy This Week


// Luke took Josie to the dermatologist for her eczema and the doctor wrote treatment plans for different scenarios: flare ups, moderate disease, baseline. I said I wanted check-off forms because the regimens are complicated and Luke made them! Hey huzcat, I love you and your mad word processing skills. In the words of Fatboy Slim,

I have to cel-e-brate you baby
I have to praise you like I shou-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh uhuhuhuhuhuhld.

bonus points for framing shot with piano and family pic

// News that the new season of House of Cards debuts in a month. I didn't love the third season but I will watch every episode they ever make. (Did you know the showrunner is from St Louis?)

// Upping my weight at Alamo 180. Today I deadlifted 115 lb x 8 for three rounds and did hang cleans, push presses, and thrusters - oww, the thrusters - with 65 lbs. It feels amazing to get stronger.

// Heard about the new Michael Pollan series Cooked on Netflix (available Feb 19).


                                    

// Going to see a play tonight. When I made these plans it wasn't Friday, when I arrive home in an exhausted heap, but I'm going to power through and enjoy some live theatre.

// Earning two days off for my excellent PT test score! Staycation, here I come.




No comments:

Post a Comment