Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What's Making Me Happy This Week


// New Chris Stapleton record. We're working on our vinyl collection and after I ordered this from Amazon - after the briefest Grammy introduction - I thought oh, no! What if I've bought some terrible pop country?! (Pop country of the Faith Hill Dixie Chick era is a-ok - ... now is no bueno. Nostalgia is a funny thing, no?) Anyway, I'm happy to report this is fine, fine listening.

image via


// Singing "like Ariel".





// New Yorker Radio Hour. My first listen featured Maria Bamford and David Simon, two people whose worked I've loved and thought a lot about over the years. The Roger Angell interview was astounding! (I'm going to guess every episode is fantastic).

// Not cinna-rohs, not pancakes - wahpples are for breakfast.




// Eucalyptus-scented warm-cold shoulder wrap.  I bought this at the spa after my massage appointment this weekend - zap for 90 seconds, drape over shoulders, relaaaaax.


No comments:

Post a Comment