Monday, December 31, 2012

30 Days with a Grateful Heart


This concludes my 30 days of gratitude, although I fell woefully behind and have so very many things to be thankful for (wonderful families by blood and marriage - with a extra hug for my very dear sisters and sisters-in-law; friends whom I love so much; Grand Scheme Things like living in a free society, sanitation, air conditioning, all of human knowledge at one's Googling fingertips, potable water that becomes the perfect temperature just by turning a knob...I mean, being human has gotten so good in the last 100 years).

But what has gotten so good about being me in the last three years is this man:


 
Forever thankful for
amazed to know
constantly delighted by
astonished at
 
my husband, with whom I fall more in love everyday.
 
My heart-cup runneth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment