Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What's Making Me Happy


// Following a new blog Classy Cubicle and her instragram feed @maryorton. I like how she makes conservative workwear fresh and chic rather than fuddyduddy. (Step 1: be 5'10 and a size 2).

I'm going to bonk her over the head and steal these outfits.

from @maryorton

from @maryorton

 However, she just gave her man low T by having him pose for this engagement announcement.

"I'm dying inside."

// Dallas Clayton's inspirational/aspirational illustrations on Instagram. (@dallasclayton)

// Bookends of three day workweeks with four day weekends (Christmas here). I love working during the holidays because 1) the case load is usually low and 2) it's quiet around the hospital and 3) no traffic. I think about traffic way too much - that's why I'm getting a jet pack next year (picture a rocket emoji here. Learn about the past, present, and future of emojis here). Luke will be very busy from here on out so a lazy weekend at home was w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l. Now I'll be all alone with the wolves! Send help! Send sedatives!

// The Mind of a Chef - a PBS series we found on Netflix. Luke isn't particularly interested but I skipped right to season 2 hosted by Sean Brock because I am so excited to eat at his restaurant Husk in Charleston in the spring. Any other Charleston recommendations?? The show is some history, some cooking, some celebrity chef interview, some agriculture.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment