Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Ragamuffin


Scenes from a Monday night.

p.s. nothing really happens in my videos... it's the young family version of Scandinavian slow tv.


I WEAR YOUR YIPSTICK, MOMMY. I FOUND IT.



Yogis.



When you have to pee but don't want to miss yoga --> (plus Josie's bedtime protestations)









I can't seem to catch her starting the song with the line BANANAS UNITE!

The songs she learns at school crack me up because I never know about them until she starts belting them out. When she clapped her hands overhead for the first time and declared BANANAS UNITE I was doubled over in laughter.
 



Podcast* + ballet.



* the first segment of this podcast examines the extent to which forced labor and outright slavery are involved in the processing of seafood. I was shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment